Available to rent:
Our historic 1927 clubhouse is full of charm! Includes card tables, metal folding chairs, and use of the refrigerator and freezer. It is 2,700 square feet and holds 120 people in two rooms.
Bridge Room, $100/hour:
This 1930’s addition is 2,500 square feet and holds 110 people. Includes round tables, banquet tables, card tables, and padded chairs. Includes a kitchen area.
Shuffleboard courts, $40/hour per set of eight courts:
Treat your guests to the most Floridian of pastimes.
Our club staff will teach your guests how to play.
Terrazzo deck, 40 x 60 feet, $40/hour:
Perfect for dancing, bands, a bar, or dining.
Green space, 110 x 103 feet, $30/hour:
A great space for food trucks, a tent, or
outdoor games such as croquet or cornhole.
Bridge Room Kitchen, $30/hour:
Clients renting spaces other than the Bridge Room may rent the kitchen space only. This is a prep space with a warming oven only. There is no range top. There is a large refrigerator unit and prep space.
Banquet Tables and Chairs $150/flat fee
Clients may rent the tables and chairs from the Bridge Room if they wish to use them in the Clubhouse, on the deck or on the green space. Club staff will assist in moving the tables & chairs to the appropriate location but are not responsible for set up and placement.
- You must be a current club member to rent the club. If you are not currently a member, it’s easy and affordable to join.
- Each rental is required to have a Shuffleboard Club staff member on site from the start time of the rental contract until the end. Based on the size, scope and/or timing of your event, an additional staff member may be required. Staffing level is determined by the Shuffleboard Club management. Each staff hour required is billed at $30/hour.
- The minimum rental timeframe is two hours. Contracted time must include the time needed to set up for your event and for break down time as well. The club is available to rent any time there isn’t a club event scheduled. We do not rent the club on Friday evenings or on certain holidays.
- A clubhouse rental includes the use of our PA system. You can use a phone, tablet, laptop, or bring in a DJ or band. The PA system includes a microphone.
- We have no preferred caterer list. You may hire whomever you wish or bring in your own food and drinks. No licenses are needed to bring in alcohol or food, unless it is to be sold.