Since starting our free Friday night, St. Pete Shuffle in 2005 we've welcomed 10,000's of people to the club. Join us from 7 - 10 PM each week, weather permitting. Our volunteers will help you get set up on a court and show you how to play.
Friday Night Guidelines
We get asked a lot of questions about our Friday nights! If the list below doesn't answer your question, email us at email@example.com.
- Friday nights are run by our club member volunteers. This is a private recreational club, you are our guest. Please abide by our club rules. If you love the club, please consider becoming a member or volunteer!
- We don't reserve courts or equipment. Fridays are first come first served.
- There is a limit of two courts per group, and eight people per group. Groups may not reserve courts and equipment. We’re happy to schedule a time for you to bring larger groups to the club.
- No walking on the courts.
- No writing with chalk on the courts.
- You can bring food and drinks. No glass bottles on the courts.
- No smoking, excessive drinking, bad language, etc. Help us keep Fridays family-friendly!
- Please clean up around your court when you’re finished. Throw away your trash. Erase your chalkboard and bring chalk, eraser, and equipment back to the clubhouse.
- A suggested donation of $2 per non-member is greatly appreciated. (donations are not tax deductible)
- We are open from 7-10 PM, weather permitting. Please do not grab equipment or courts earlier than 7 PM; our volunteers are still setting up.
- We post rainout announcements to Facebook and Twitter.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome. Please bring a water bowl with you, and clean up after your pet.
- Do not park in the condo lots. They will tow.