Spring League registration begins March 3.
Registration ends two days before each league starts, or when a league has 40 teams, whichever comes first.
Register your team!
This year we will have two leagues, Monday and Wednesday:
The Intermediate league is Mondays, March 27 - May 15. No pros are allowed.
The Advanced league is Wednesdays, March 29 - May 17. Only one pro player is allowed per team.
The leagues run for eight weeks. Games begin promptly at 7 PM. A team is 4 - 8 players. League fee is $20 per player. You must be a club member to play! Become a member here.
- Each night the teams play six games (two at a time x3). A game is 12 frames. You get one practice round before the game starts (down and back once, then the game starts). This is confusing to new players but after the first game you’ll get it!
- If your team does not have enough players a particular week, you can bring in a substitute. If you can't find a substitute you will have to forfeit the game. Players cannot play two sides of the court.
- If you need a ruling on whether a disc is in or out, and can’t come to an agreement between your teams, you need to ask a third party to rule on it. You must rule before the next disc is shot.
- For each set of games, a team will play yellow on one court, and black on the other.
- For each game won, your team wins 10 points. A team can win up to 60 points a week. For each game lost, 4 points. If two teams tie at the end of 12 frames, they each win 7 points. For each game a team does not play in, they receive 0 points.
- There will be seven weeks of regular play. On the final night, there will be regular play for the teams ranked 12 - 40. The top 12 teams will compete in a playoff.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams will be added to the league trophy in the clubhouse.
Winter League Registration
- Team online registration starts March 3.
- TEAM CAPTAINS, click the "Register Your Team!" button below, which will take you to our LeagueApps page. Create your team by clicking the "Join a league" button. Once you've created a team, you can email your players to invite them to join. If you have any questions or trouble registering, please email us at email@example.com.
- Your team is not considered registered until all players have paid.
- We have room for 40 teams for each league night. Each team may have 4 - 8 players. If your team has more than four players, you can rotate players in and out during an evening. It is $20 per player. All ranges of amateur players are welcome, from novice to advanced.
- PLAYERS MUST BE CLUB MEMBERS! We will be checking that you're a member the first night. To join the club, click here.
Register your team!
League champions, House Tangarian
League champions, Cycle Brewing Rail Riders